Digital Millennium Copyright Act Plumber Fourways
DMCA also known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Welcome to Plumber Fourways (the “Site”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner. Or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider.. Pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us. You must submit the notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- You must identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider. To contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief. This notification must be made in writing to our DMCA Officer.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate. The complaining party must state under penalty of perjury.
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention. Please note that we may share the identity and information. In any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim. That the material has been removed or disabled. Due to an error or misidentification of the material to be removed or deactivated.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim. You may provide us with a counter notification. In an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. This notification must be made in writing to our DMCA Officer. It must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- We have taken down the material and provide a description of the material. As well as its original location before the takedown.
- You must provide a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith beliefr misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- You must provide your name, address, and telephone number. As well as a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court. Or the judicial district in which your address is located and that. You will accept service. f process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is strongly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Ac. We maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders. We make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling. DMCA.claims at any time for any reason. We encourage you to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Last Updated: November 17, 2022